The FireWXPhoto Blog

Welcome to my Blog. I am an Emergency Incident and weather photographer located in Southern California. I am also a member of the Emergency Photographers Network. Feel free to leave comments and enjoy your stay at the FireWXPhoto Blog. Be sure to check out my website at www.FireWXPhoto.com where you will find my photo galleries. If you have comments or questions, send me an email.

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Redlands Fire - Traffic - 1-2-13

Firefighters treat one of two patients that were injured in a single vehicle rollover accident that occurred this evening on westbound Interstate 10 west of Wabash. Both patients were transported to Loma Linda University Medical Center with moderate injuries. The California Highway Patrol is investigating the cause of the accident.

Photos by EPN-564
 

No comments:

Post a Comment