The FireWXPhoto Blog

Welcome to my Blog. I am an Emergency Incident and weather photographer located in Southern California. I am also a member of the Emergency Photographers Network. Feel free to leave comments and enjoy your stay at the FireWXPhoto Blog. Be sure to check out my website at www.FireWXPhoto.com where you will find my photo galleries. If you have comments or questions, send me an email.

Saturday, December 29, 2012

Redlands Fire Department - Extrication - 12-26-12

Redlands and Loma Linda firefighters responded with the California Highway Patrol to Interstate 10 at Mt. View Ave for a single SUV rollover off of the freeway on Dec. 26. The SUV left the freeway and came to rest 50 feet below. One of the challenges that firefighters faced was that the SUV rolled into a series of large trees. Firefighters had cut a pathway through the trees to gain access to the heavlily damaged vehicle. Once access was obtained, firefighters utilized hydraulic and electric powered tools to remove the two critically injured victims. More photos can be seen here in the gallery section of FireWXPhoto.com.

Photo by EPN-564


No comments:

Post a Comment