The FireWXPhoto Blog

Welcome to my Blog. I am an Emergency Incident and weather photographer located in Southern California. I am also a member of the Emergency Photographers Network. Feel free to leave comments and enjoy your stay at the FireWXPhoto Blog. Be sure to check out my website at www.FireWXPhoto.com where you will find my photo galleries. If you have comments or questions, send me an email.

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Redlands Fire - Structure Fire - 1-30-13

Redlands Firefighters battled an early-morning structure fire Wednesday that killed a resident’s pet dog. Firefighters responded to the 2:25 a.m. call Wednesday, Jan. 30, in the 600 block of Forest Court after the sole resident returned home to find her house on fire. It took 18 firefighters approximately 20 minutes to bring the blaze under control. No injuries were reported, but the resident’s pet Cocker Spaniel was killed in the blaze. Damage to the structure and contents is estimated at $100,000.
The cause of the fire is under investigation.

More photos can be seen here in the gallery section of FireWXPhoto.com.

Photo by EPN-564

No comments:

Post a Comment