The FireWXPhoto Blog

Welcome to my Blog. I am an Emergency Incident and weather photographer located in Southern California. I am also a member of the Emergency Photographers Network. Feel free to leave comments and enjoy your stay at the FireWXPhoto Blog. Be sure to check out my website at www.FireWXPhoto.com where you will find my photo galleries. If you have comments or questions, send me an email.

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Redlands Fire - Traffic - 1-18-13

A San Bernardino woman was killed early Friday morning, Jan. 18, when she sideswiped another vehicle on Highway 210 in San Bernardino. San Bernardino County coroner’s officials said Vanessa Ventresca, 32, of San Bernardino, was driving her Chevy pickup and heading west on the freeway near San Bernardino Road. Authorities said at about 2:15 a.m., she sideswiped another vehicle, causing her to ricochet off the center divider. The truck drifted off the road and crashed into a tree. Coroner’s deputies declared her dead at the scene. The California Highway Patrol is investigating. There’s been no cause given for the crash.

Photo by EPN-564

No comments:

Post a Comment