The FireWXPhoto Blog

Welcome to my Blog. I am an Emergency Incident and weather photographer located in Southern California. I am also a member of the Emergency Photographers Network. Feel free to leave comments and enjoy your stay at the FireWXPhoto Blog. Be sure to check out my website at www.FireWXPhoto.com where you will find my photo galleries. If you have comments or questions, send me an email.

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Redlands Fire - Commercial Structure - 1-17-13

Redlands Firefighters battled a structure fire in an abandoned commercial building in the 500 block of West Stuart Avenue early Thursday morning. A motorist driving by on Interstate 10 saw smoke and reported the fire shortly before 3 a.m. Thursday, Jan. 17. The metal building was fully engulfed in flames when firefighters arrived. It took firefighters approximately 30 minutes to knock down the blaze. There were no reported injuries. Damage to the structure was estimated at $50,000. The cause of the fire is still under investigation.

More photos can be seen here in the gallery section of FireWXPhoto.com.

Photo by EPN-564

No comments:

Post a Comment