The FireWXPhoto Blog

Welcome to my Blog. I am an Emergency Incident and weather photographer located in Southern California. I am also a member of the Emergency Photographers Network. Feel free to leave comments and enjoy your stay at the FireWXPhoto Blog. Be sure to check out my website at www.FireWXPhoto.com where you will find my photo galleries. If you have comments or questions, send me an email.

Saturday, December 19, 2009

Compton FD Structure Fire

In the early morning hours of December 19th, Compton Fire E43 was dispatched to an auto fire in the 900 block of 137th Street. Upon arrval E43 found a working fire in a single family dwelling. E43 requested a full first alarm assignment. By the time I arrived most of the fire had been knocked down but some operations were still taking place.

Photos by EPN-564

No comments:

Post a Comment