The FireWXPhoto Blog

Welcome to my Blog. I am an Emergency Incident and weather photographer located in Southern California. I am also a member of the Emergency Photographers Network. Feel free to leave comments and enjoy your stay at the FireWXPhoto Blog. Be sure to check out my website at www.FireWXPhoto.com where you will find my photo galleries. If you have comments or questions, send me an email.

Friday, December 18, 2009

South Central 12-17/18-09

I spent the night in South central last night. There were several incidents and i got a few pics of the incidents I made it on scene of. The first was a vehicle into a business at 47th and Broadway. Then a TC at I105 and the 710 and a short time later a hit and run at 67th at Broadway. Broadway was a busy area last night. There was also a good extrication call in the El Sereno area of los Angeles but that will get its own post.

Photos by EPN-564






No comments:

Post a Comment