The FireWXPhoto Blog

Welcome to my Blog. I am an Emergency Incident and weather photographer located in Southern California. I am also a member of the Emergency Photographers Network. Feel free to leave comments and enjoy your stay at the FireWXPhoto Blog. Be sure to check out my website at www.FireWXPhoto.com where you will find my photo galleries. If you have comments or questions, send me an email.

Monday, December 28, 2009

LAFD South Central Incidents 12-27-09

I spent Saturday night down in the 'Pit' looking to get some fire in the lens. It was a fairly slow night as far as fire was concerned. There were multiple shootings and lots of LE activity but not much going on for fire. I did catch a TC at Bonsallo & Slauson and shortly after that a Truck Fire at Wilmington & 110th. Of course the truck fire was just far enough away that I arrived right after knockdown!

Photos by EPN-564




No comments:

Post a Comment