The FireWXPhoto Blog

Welcome to my Blog. I am an Emergency Incident and weather photographer located in Southern California. I am also a member of the Emergency Photographers Network. Feel free to leave comments and enjoy your stay at the FireWXPhoto Blog. Be sure to check out my website at www.FireWXPhoto.com where you will find my photo galleries. If you have comments or questions, send me an email.

Sunday, December 13, 2009

LAFD Commercial Greater Alarm 12-11-09

On Friday, December 11, 2009 at 5:30 AM, LAFD responded to a Greater Alarm Structure Fire at the corner of Vermont and Florence in South Central Los Angeles. Tom's Jr. Burgers had a large loom up showing from the roof when the first units arrived. Firefighters had to use forcible entry to gain access to the interior. The bulk of the fire appeared to be in the attic. Three truck companies put their arieals to the roof, other firefighters laddered the rear of the building with ground ladders. Once ventilation was complete and the interior crews were able to get water on the seat of the fire, control was gained quickly. Enjoy the photos.

Photos by EPN-564





No comments:

Post a Comment