The FireWXPhoto Blog

Welcome to my Blog. I am an Emergency Incident and weather photographer located in Southern California. I am also a member of the Emergency Photographers Network. Feel free to leave comments and enjoy your stay at the FireWXPhoto Blog. Be sure to check out my website at www.FireWXPhoto.com where you will find my photo galleries. If you have comments or questions, send me an email.

Monday, June 28, 2010

San Bernardino County Fire - Structure Fire - 6-24-10

On Thursday evening, just after 5pm the San Bernardino County Fire Department responded to a structure fire on Seaforth St. in Hesperia. ME302 was the first to arrive and found a fully involved passenger van and a well involved attached garage. Quick action by the responding crews kept the fire to the garage area of the structure minimizing loss to the rest of the house. Units on scene were ME302, ME301, MT304, ME22, MA302, MA302A and BC142. More photos can be seen in the gallery section of FireWXPhoto.com.

Photo by EPN-564

No comments:

Post a Comment