The FireWXPhoto Blog

Welcome to my Blog. I am an Emergency Incident and weather photographer located in Southern California. I am also a member of the Emergency Photographers Network. Feel free to leave comments and enjoy your stay at the FireWXPhoto Blog. Be sure to check out my website at www.FireWXPhoto.com where you will find my photo galleries. If you have comments or questions, send me an email.

Monday, July 26, 2010

OLD POST - LAFD - Traffic - Heavy Rescue 56 - 12-17-09

Not sure how I missed this set of photos in the gallery but I did. I now have the photos uploaded and they are available here in the FireWXPhoto gallery. Here is the original post in the blog:

LAFD TF1, E47, Heavy Rescue 56 responded to a Physical Rescue on Hillsdale Dr. in the El Sereno area of East Los Angeles. By the time I arrived the single patient had been extricated and was being loaded into RA47 for transport. The call was intersting enough so I stuck around to get some pics of the heavy rescue removing the vehicles. The scene was at the bottom of a steep hill and a vehicle coming down the hill lost control, struck another parked, unoccupied vehicle and the both crashed into a house.

Photos by EPN-564

No comments:

Post a Comment