The FireWXPhoto Blog

Welcome to my Blog. I am an Emergency Incident and weather photographer located in Southern California. I am also a member of the Emergency Photographers Network. Feel free to leave comments and enjoy your stay at the FireWXPhoto Blog. Be sure to check out my website at www.FireWXPhoto.com where you will find my photo galleries. If you have comments or questions, send me an email.

Monday, June 21, 2010

LAFD - Los Angeles Lakers Game 7 -6-17-10

LAFD and LAPD had a strong presence in the city surrounding the Staples Center after the game. I went to Figueroa and Olympic to photograph the crowd. There were some disturbances but fairly minor compared to years past. I guess that's because the Lakers won. Here are the official stats from the LAFD:

In the 3 hours following the game, 50 strategically deployed Los Angeles Firefighters responded to 37 incidents within a one-half mile tactical area surrounding Staples Center. This included 15 rubbish fires, 1 vegetation fire, three vehicle fires and 18 medical aid requests for persons ill or injured. A total of 8 persons were taken by LAFD Ambulance to area hospitals. The age, gender, condition and affiliation of patients, as well as the circumstances of their illness and/or injuries was not immediately available.

There are more photos in the Gallery section of my FireWXPhoto website.

Photos by EPN-564

No comments:

Post a Comment