The FireWXPhoto Blog

Welcome to my Blog. I am an Emergency Incident and weather photographer located in Southern California. I am also a member of the Emergency Photographers Network. Feel free to leave comments and enjoy your stay at the FireWXPhoto Blog. Be sure to check out my website at www.FireWXPhoto.com where you will find my photo galleries. If you have comments or questions, send me an email.

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Victor Valley College - 32nd PCF Academy - 3-13-10

The Victor Valley College 32nd PCF Academy completed the last training burn Saturday night. 41 cadets finished the academy. I am especially proud of Brian Cox and Steve Audet, two Firefighters from my company, BDC 48. Brian finished Top of the Class. Great Job guys! More photos available in the FireWXPhoto gallery.

Photos by EPN_564












































No comments:

Post a Comment