The FireWXPhoto Blog

Welcome to my Blog. I am an Emergency Incident and weather photographer located in Southern California. I am also a member of the Emergency Photographers Network. Feel free to leave comments and enjoy your stay at the FireWXPhoto Blog. Be sure to check out my website at www.FireWXPhoto.com where you will find my photo galleries. If you have comments or questions, send me an email.

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

San Bernardino County Fire - PCF Academy Training - 3-6-10

The San Bernardino County Fire Department hosts the PCF Academy at Station 122 located in Yucca Mesa. The new recruits were training on hose evolutions, hydrant operations, preconnect hose pulls and exposure loops. This is a very energetic group of dedicated young men that are working hard to learn firefighting skills. More photos and a video available from FireWXPhoto.

Photos by EPN-564














































No comments:

Post a Comment