The FireWXPhoto Blog

Welcome to my Blog. I am an Emergency Incident and weather photographer located in Southern California. I am also a member of the Emergency Photographers Network. Feel free to leave comments and enjoy your stay at the FireWXPhoto Blog. Be sure to check out my website at www.FireWXPhoto.com where you will find my photo galleries. If you have comments or questions, send me an email.

Monday, April 12, 2010

LAFD - Traffic - 4-8-10

LAFD E65 responded to a Traffic Collision on 103rd St. near Central Ave. in South Central Los Angeles. A vehicle was traveling west on 103rd St. at a high rate of speed and lost control. The vehicle, a white Toyota, lost control and struck two parked cars and pushed them into two other parked vehicles. One person was transported to a local hospital. More photos available in the FireWXPhoto Gallery.

Photo by EPN-564

No comments:

Post a Comment