The FireWXPhoto Blog

Welcome to my Blog. I am an Emergency Incident and weather photographer located in Southern California. I am also a member of the Emergency Photographers Network. Feel free to leave comments and enjoy your stay at the FireWXPhoto Blog. Be sure to check out my website at www.FireWXPhoto.com where you will find my photo galleries. If you have comments or questions, send me an email.

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Vehicle Fire in Landers

On September 6th, 2009, San Bernardino County Fire responded to a vehicle fire on Hwy 247 south of Reche Rd. in Landers. BE19 arrived on scene first and found a small passenger car fully involved. The occupants of the vehicle had exited once they discovered the car was on fire and there were no injuries. The firefighters from BE19 contained the fire to the vehicle and the remaining balance of the dispatch was cancelled.

Photo by EPN564

No comments:

Post a Comment