The FireWXPhoto Blog

Welcome to my Blog. I am an Emergency Incident and weather photographer located in Southern California. I am also a member of the Emergency Photographers Network. Feel free to leave comments and enjoy your stay at the FireWXPhoto Blog. Be sure to check out my website at www.FireWXPhoto.com where you will find my photo galleries. If you have comments or questions, send me an email.

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Structure Fire in Flamingo Heights

On September 18th, 2009, San Bernardino County Fire responded to a reported structure fire in the 1400 block of Wamego Trail in the community of Flamingo Heights. BE19 arrived on scene first and found a well involved, 900 sq. ft. occupied dwelling. All occupants were out of the structure, however the homeowner sustained minor burn injuries while attempting to extinguish the fire with a garden hose. 4 engines, 1 ambulance and 1 chief officer responded. The fire was controlled by the first alarm assignment within 20 minutes. County Fire determined the homeonwers son playing with matches to be the cause of the fire.

Photos by EPN564


No comments:

Post a Comment