The FireWXPhoto Blog

Welcome to my Blog. I am an Emergency Incident and weather photographer located in Southern California. I am also a member of the Emergency Photographers Network. Feel free to leave comments and enjoy your stay at the FireWXPhoto Blog. Be sure to check out my website at www.FireWXPhoto.com where you will find my photo galleries. If you have comments or questions, send me an email.

Thursday, September 24, 2009

Fire in Honda Valley

San Bernardino County Fire responded to a vehicle and vegetation fire south of Hesperia in Honda Valley. BE48 was the first to arrive and found a well involved vehicle and a large spot of vegetation burning. The crew on BE48 got quick knock down on the wildland fire and then concentrated on the vehicle. The vehicle was stolen from the high desert area, stripped and then burned.

Photos by Adam Stiltner

No comments:

Post a Comment