The FireWXPhoto Blog

Welcome to my Blog. I am an Emergency Incident and weather photographer located in Southern California. I am also a member of the Emergency Photographers Network. Feel free to leave comments and enjoy your stay at the FireWXPhoto Blog. Be sure to check out my website at www.FireWXPhoto.com where you will find my photo galleries. If you have comments or questions, send me an email.

Saturday, September 26, 2009

Apartment Fire San Bernardino City

San Bernardino City responded to a reported apartment fire. Upon arrival they found a vehicle well involved under the carport of a two story, garden style, abandoned apartment. BC607 requested a second alarm when Fire Attack reported that the fire had extended into the attic of the apartments. It took approximately 20 minutes to get knock down of the fire.

Photos by EPN564

No comments:

Post a Comment