The FireWXPhoto Blog

Welcome to my Blog. I am an Emergency Incident and weather photographer located in Southern California. I am also a member of the Emergency Photographers Network. Feel free to leave comments and enjoy your stay at the FireWXPhoto Blog. Be sure to check out my website at www.FireWXPhoto.com where you will find my photo galleries. If you have comments or questions, send me an email.

Sunday, June 23, 2013

Redlands Fire - Haz-mat/Traffic - 5-9-13

Westbound Interstate 10, closed since 2:30 a.m. Thursday, May 9, when a big rig overturned and spilled fuel across the freeway, has reopened. Caltrans announced on Twitter that all lanes were open at 9:50 a.m. The eastbound lanes reopened at 7 a.m. The crash, which occurred near Mountain Avenue, stopped traffic on the freeway for miles, and clogged side streets as commuters tried to find alternate routes. Redlands firefighters and the California Highway Patrol responded to the scene. Crews used a crane to lift the big rig and towed it away.

Photos by EPN-564




No comments:

Post a Comment