The FireWXPhoto Blog

Welcome to my Blog. I am an Emergency Incident and weather photographer located in Southern California. I am also a member of the Emergency Photographers Network. Feel free to leave comments and enjoy your stay at the FireWXPhoto Blog. Be sure to check out my website at www.FireWXPhoto.com where you will find my photo galleries. If you have comments or questions, send me an email.

Sunday, June 23, 2013

CALFIRE - BDU - Structure - Highland - Red IC - 6-6-13

An early morning fire caused major damage to a home in the 7400 block of Red Clover Way in Highland Thursday, June 6. Battalion Chief Jesse Estrada says the fire was accidental and the lone occupant escaped without injury. Fire units from Redlands, San Manuel and San Bernardino responded to assist Highland firefighters battle the 3 a.m. blaze. 

More photos can be seen here in the gallery section of FireWXPhoto.com.

Photo by EPN-564
 

No comments:

Post a Comment