The FireWXPhoto Blog

Welcome to my Blog. I am an Emergency Incident and weather photographer located in Southern California. I am also a member of the Emergency Photographers Network. Feel free to leave comments and enjoy your stay at the FireWXPhoto Blog. Be sure to check out my website at www.FireWXPhoto.com where you will find my photo galleries. If you have comments or questions, send me an email.

Sunday, June 23, 2013

Colton Fire - Commercial Fire - Valley IC - 6-20-13

Firefighters battled a two alarm structure fire at 2042 Valley Boulevard Thursday evening in Colton. The blaze started around 6:45 p.m. and no injuries was reported, said Colton Fire Captain Tom Debellis. The cause is still under investigation by the Colton Fire Department. Crews from San Bernardino County Fire and Rialto Fire Department also responded to the fire.

Photos by EPN-564






No comments:

Post a Comment