The FireWXPhoto Blog

Welcome to my Blog. I am an Emergency Incident and weather photographer located in Southern California. I am also a member of the Emergency Photographers Network. Feel free to leave comments and enjoy your stay at the FireWXPhoto Blog. Be sure to check out my website at www.FireWXPhoto.com where you will find my photo galleries. If you have comments or questions, send me an email.

Saturday, December 29, 2012

San Bernardino City Fire - Commercial Fire - 11-19-12

A 3 alarm commercial structure fire in the City of San Bernardino was reported at approximately 8:30 pm on Monday night. San Bernardino Fire arrived on scene to find a single story commercial building with heavy smoke and fire rapidly spreading to multiple units of the building. Forcible entry tactics were utilized to gain entry to the structure as well as extensive vertical ventilation to prevent the fire from extending further into adjoining units of the structure. The fire was under control within an hour with one minor firefighter injury reported. More photos can be seen here in the gallery section of FireWXPhoto.com.

Photo by EPN-564

No comments:

Post a Comment