The FireWXPhoto Blog

Welcome to my Blog. I am an Emergency Incident and weather photographer located in Southern California. I am also a member of the Emergency Photographers Network. Feel free to leave comments and enjoy your stay at the FireWXPhoto Blog. Be sure to check out my website at www.FireWXPhoto.com where you will find my photo galleries. If you have comments or questions, send me an email.

Monday, July 26, 2010

LAFD - Structure - Oak St. - 7-9-10

The Los Angeles City Fire Department responded to a multi-family dwelling fire on July 9th on Oak St. near downtown Los Angeles. Upon arrival they found a working fire in multiple units on the second floor. Additional tasks forces were requested as the incident went to Greater Alarm status. There were no reported injuries and the cause is still under investigation. The rest of the photos can be found in the gallery section of FireWXPhoto.com.

Photo by EPN-564

No comments:

Post a Comment