The FireWXPhoto Blog

Welcome to my Blog. I am an Emergency Incident and weather photographer located in Southern California. I am also a member of the Emergency Photographers Network. Feel free to leave comments and enjoy your stay at the FireWXPhoto Blog. Be sure to check out my website at www.FireWXPhoto.com where you will find my photo galleries. If you have comments or questions, send me an email.

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

San Bernardino County Sheriff Helitac Training - 11-11-10

The San Bernardino County Sheriff's Aviation Division offered the Fire Department some basic Helitac training. This will aid in rapidly removing victims that need to be hoisted to a Rescue Helicopter. On Thursday Novemebr 11th, the San Bernardino County Fire Department's ME305, ME91, BC117 and Training Captain Jim Pearson attended the training. We were given instruction on how to do a proper hover-step and also how to prepare all the rigging to hoist a patient in a litter basket. The class was very informative and has prepared us to better serve our customers.More photos can be seen here in the gallery section of FireWXphoto.com.

Photos by EPN-564

No comments:

Post a Comment