The FireWXPhoto Blog

Welcome to my Blog. I am an Emergency Incident and weather photographer located in Southern California. I am also a member of the Emergency Photographers Network. Feel free to leave comments and enjoy your stay at the FireWXPhoto Blog. Be sure to check out my website at www.FireWXPhoto.com where you will find my photo galleries. If you have comments or questions, send me an email.

Monday, November 1, 2010

San Bernardino County Fire - Rollover - 10-31-10 - Landers

About 4:30pm we had a walk in report of a traffic collision on Hwy 247 south of the station. We advised Comm Center and responded BE19 toward the incident. As we got close to the intersection of Hwy 247 and Reche Rd. we found a single vehicle that had gone of the road and rolled over. The vehicle had two occupants, one adult and one child. The child had very minor injuries and the adult had injuries that required transport to a local hospital. The cause of the accident was unknown however CHP was investigating. More photos can be seen here in the gallery section of FireWXPhoto.com.

Photos by EPN-564 

No comments:

Post a Comment