The FireWXPhoto Blog

Welcome to my Blog. I am an Emergency Incident and weather photographer located in Southern California. I am also a member of the Emergency Photographers Network. Feel free to leave comments and enjoy your stay at the FireWXPhoto Blog. Be sure to check out my website at www.FireWXPhoto.com where you will find my photo galleries. If you have comments or questions, send me an email.

Saturday, November 7, 2009

EPN Antenna Relocation

On Friday morning, Chris Nichols (EPN-560) and I went to Palmdale and met up with Jeff Zimmerman (EPN-409). Our objective for the morning was to take down a 440 MHz antenna from a tower located in the city of Palmdale. The antenna was up about 75'. Chris is OSHA CTC certified and has all the necessary safety gear. It took about 1 hour to get the antenna down and we will start using a new antenna located on Ten-Hi Mtn southwest of Palmdale. The coverage will be much better. Below are a few pics from the day.

Photos by EPN-564



No comments:

Post a Comment