The FireWXPhoto Blog

Welcome to my Blog. I am an Emergency Incident and weather photographer located in Southern California. I am also a member of the Emergency Photographers Network. Feel free to leave comments and enjoy your stay at the FireWXPhoto Blog. Be sure to check out my website at www.FireWXPhoto.com where you will find my photo galleries. If you have comments or questions, send me an email.

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

LAFD - Structure - 67th & St. Andrews - 1-1-12

In the early morning hours of January 1st, 2012 the LAFD responded to a reported structure fire near 67th St. and St. Andrews Pl. in South Central Los Angeles. TF66 was first on scene and had smoke and fire showing from a single story residence. The occupant advised that the TV blew up and caught the living room on fire. The LAFD units were able to get a quick knockdown and no injuries were reported. More photos can be seen here in the gallery section of FireWXPhoto.com.

Photo by EPN-564

No comments:

Post a Comment