The FireWXPhoto Blog

Welcome to my Blog. I am an Emergency Incident and weather photographer located in Southern California. I am also a member of the Emergency Photographers Network. Feel free to leave comments and enjoy your stay at the FireWXPhoto Blog. Be sure to check out my website at www.FireWXPhoto.com where you will find my photo galleries. If you have comments or questions, send me an email.

Monday, January 10, 2011

BDC - Structure - 1-7-11 Lucerne Valley

The San Bernardino County Fire Department responded to a reported structure fire on Custer Ave in Lucerne Valley. BDC E8 was the first engine on scene and reported a working fire to the rear of the structure. The crew from E8 got a quick knockdown and did a good save to the structure. Engine 331 from the Apple Valley FPD assisted the county.

More photos can be seen here in the gallery section of FireWXPhoto.com.

Photo by EPN-564
APP 331 doing roof operations

No comments:

Post a Comment