The FireWXPhoto Blog

Welcome to my Blog. I am an Emergency Incident and weather photographer located in Southern California. I am also a member of the Emergency Photographers Network. Feel free to leave comments and enjoy your stay at the FireWXPhoto Blog. Be sure to check out my website at www.FireWXPhoto.com where you will find my photo galleries. If you have comments or questions, send me an email.

Monday, February 1, 2010

San Bernardino City Extrication 1-29-10

On Friday, January 29, 2010, at approximately 10:30 pm, a big rig tow truck crashed on I215 in San Bernardino. The truck left the southbound lanes, went thru the center divider striking a pillar that supports Baseline Rd. The cab portion was crushed and resting against the pillar trapping the driver. The position that the truck was in and the extensive damage provided quite a challenge to San Bernardino City firefighters. It took just over two hours for the firefighters to extricate the driver. More photos available in the Gallery section.

Photos by EPN-564

No comments:

Post a Comment