The FireWXPhoto Blog

Welcome to my Blog. I am an Emergency Incident and weather photographer located in Southern California. I am also a member of the Emergency Photographers Network. Feel free to leave comments and enjoy your stay at the FireWXPhoto Blog. Be sure to check out my website at www.FireWXPhoto.com where you will find my photo galleries. If you have comments or questions, send me an email.

Friday, October 23, 2009

LAFD Vehicle Fire

At 11:35 PM a vehicle fire was reported at 52nd St. and Figueroa in South Los Angeles. Upon arrival I found a well involved Saturn. Shortly after I arrived, LAFD E46 arrived. The crew from E46 deployed a hoseline and while waiting for water, the airbag popped. In the second photo you can see the small explosion. The vehicle was extinguished by the E46 crew in a short time.

Photos by EPN-564









No comments:

Post a Comment