The FireWXPhoto Blog

Welcome to my Blog. I am an Emergency Incident and weather photographer located in Southern California. I am also a member of the Emergency Photographers Network. Feel free to leave comments and enjoy your stay at the FireWXPhoto Blog. Be sure to check out my website at www.FireWXPhoto.com where you will find my photo galleries. If you have comments or questions, send me an email.

Thursday, October 21, 2010

LAPD Emergency Landing in Hollywood

In the early morning hours of October 8th, an LAPD helicopter made an emergency landing in a small park at the intersection of Santa Monica Blvd and Cole St. Just before 2am I heard an LAPD Air Unit say there were having mechanical trouble and were going to have to land. They requested LAPD officers, Fire Department and a RA to Santa Monica and Wilcox. The pilot found the small park to set down in and landed safely. There were no injuries.

Photos by EPN-564


No comments:

Post a Comment